The interests of Vice-Dean, Postgraduate, Scientific Research and External Relations:
- Follow-up the progress of post-graduation exams.
- Take or propose the necessary procedures to ensure the training progress of post-graduation.
- Ensure the progress of the discussion of memos and post-gradation’s theses
- Follow-up the progress of scientific research activities.
- Initiate partnerships with social and economic sectors.
- An initiative to promote and support cooperation between national and international universities.
- Implement programs to improve teacher’s level and renew their information.
- Follow-up the progress of the scientific council of the faculty and maintain its archives.
The interests of the Vice-Dean in charge of post-graduation, scientific research and external relations:
- Department of follow-up training after graduation.
- Follow-up of research activities.
- Department of Cooperation and External Relations.